Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toy shops in Tokyo 2009/3/27 01:15
Can anyone tell me where i can find toy shops in tokyo beside Toys R us, Kiddy Land, Hakuhinkan Toy Park,yamashiroya. I m sure there are other toy shops around. Please advice. thx.
by Toy lovers (guest)  

Electronics stores 2009/3/27 11:25
Most of the big electronics stores (Yodabashi, Bic Camera, etc.) have a toy section that sells dolls, robots, video games, puzzles, crafts, etc. The Yodabashi in Akihabara has several aisle composed entirely of those vending machines that sell various small toys in little plastic bubbles.
by - (guest) rate this post as useful

More toyshops..... 2009/3/27 20:29
I can help on this one: Take the train to Nakano Station (10 minute ride from Shinjuku Station) take the North exit, and you will find first the "Sun Mall" and then "Broadway Centre". 2nd. and 3rd. floor are full of small independent toyshops (both new and vintage), gameshops and comicbookstores. I'm sure you will be able to find something of interest whatever you're looking for. Good luck!!!
by Th0mas24 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread