Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Grocery Store near Shinjuku Station? 2009/3/28 15:54
Hello,

I am currently in Tokyo for three weeks and our hotel is a block away from the Shinjuku Southern Terrace exit.

Does anybody know where I can find a grocery store (not just a convenience store) near by?

Thank you much,

Camron
by wonderflex  

list 2009/3/29 18:18
http://www.google.co.jp/search?q=%E6%96%B0%E5%AE%BF%E9%...

The top map in the above link shows locations of major supermarkets near Shinjuku Station. F in particular is fairly large and supposed to offer reasonable prices. Otherwise, take a train going outbound from central Tokyo. Shinjuku Station area is not really a place where people reside.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

In the station 2009/3/29 19:04
There's a supermarket in the station. Just take a look.
by Kato (guest) rate this post as useful

foodie 2009/3/30 05:54
if you are after a foodie experience go to the basement food hall of the Isetan department store.....its amazing
by fmj rate this post as useful

Thanks! 2009/4/2 09:58
Thank you guys much, I will go check them out. And in fact, I'm not looking for a foodie experience. More so just something I can eat.

I know many feel the opposite, but I really am not enjoying the food here. Something about the taste of the meat is really throwing me off.
by wonderflex rate this post as useful

reply to this thread