Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Become a Dancer in Japan 2009/3/31 03:56
I was wondering, does anyone know, how can I be a background dancer in a Japanese Music Video? I love to dance and it's always been one of my dreams to go to Japan and be in a music video by popular J-Pop Artists like Koda Kumi and Namie Amuro. They have foreigners in their PV's all the time! I'm sure you have to audition and build up a resumee and all that. But where does one start? Hope someone can help me out!
by J-Girl08 (guest)  

just some tips 2009/4/1 09:31
Hey~

I'm kinda like you... I wanna act in Japan. Best thing I can say is learn Japanese ASAP. Keep working on different styles of dancing and stuff like that. Watch tons of PV and see what dances they do and stuff like that. Maybe watch some musicals (Prince of Tennis, Bleach, etc.) and copy those dances.

See if Avex and other entertainment companies have auditions. Avex had one last year, and dancing was a category. They'll probably have another this year too.
by Kira (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread