Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Short time in Tokyo 2009/4/5 12:47
I am headed to japan for about 9 dyas. The last two days I will be briefly in Tokyo. I get these about 10:00 Saturday morning. Sunday at 4PM my flight leaves. I am staying near Tokyo Station. I'd like to visit the Imperial Palace and I think that it would be great Sunday morning before the crowds get there. But what should I do Saturday? I am open to anything. I want to have fun!
by Eldo in the Weeds  

.... 2009/4/5 21:52
Do whatever you like in accordance with your interest and preference.
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2164.html
by Ts (guest) rate this post as useful

LOL 2009/4/5 22:35
I saw that. That is the problem! Too many choices.
by Eldo in the Weeds rate this post as useful

ok 2009/4/6 00:02
My favorite places in Tokyo are,

1. Tokyo Metropolitan Goverment Observatory
2. Azabu (Tokyo's international area)
3. Imperial Palace East Gardens
4. Mega Bookstores near Tokyo station or in Shinjuku
by Ts (guest) rate this post as useful

It depends 2009/4/7 07:58
It clearly depends on your interests ... I would say to avoid Imperial Palace... youLll just see the fence and lots of trees ...
Anyway, it just depends on your interests, Tokyo is a GIANT city and you can do tons of things there. You could even do a day trip on saturday if youLre more interested in temples or nature, for example.
by aerond rate this post as useful

one day-favorites 2009/4/7 08:59
These are my favorites - and all can be done in one day - Ueno Park, Asakusa,Meiji Shrine - and all can be easily reached easily off the Yamonote line - JR line that circles the city.
by wrl (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread