Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

how to track Taxi in Tokyo? 2009/4/5 15:00
I need to know how I can pay for a taxi fare I got from Rippongi to Nakano tokyo. Unfortunately I didnt get the name of the Taxi company but the Taxi was Orange with a green stripe on the side. I left my bag, camera and jacket in the Taxi as i went up to my apartment to get some money to pay for the fare and the taxi was gone when i came back.
by unfortunate (guest)  

That was very unfortunate.. 2009/4/5 21:23
There is a center called Tokyo Taxi Center, where you can call to inquire about an item you left on a taxi registered in Tokyo, and they used to have a phone number. Recently they switched over to only having online form inquiry ... do you have a Japanese friend/colleague who can fill out the form on your behalf? If you know the date, approximate time, etc., and mention the fact that the taxi had left before receiving the fare from you, they should be able to find that one for you.

The form is under "Complaint and a thing left behind" on this page.
http://www.tokyo-tc.or.jp/user/u_frame.html

(The phone number at the bottom of the above page is just for inquiries concerning their website only.)
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread