Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

New itinerary, new questions 2009/4/6 08:52
I am improving my itinerary. Rather than arrive Narita we will arrive Kansai and sight see starting in Hiroshima going toward Tokyo. So new question.
Presently I have a room for one night in Hiroshima and 3 nights Kyoto. Because of the airport change my questions are:

1. Stay one night Hiroshima, one night Osaka and 2 nights Kyoto?

2. Two nights Osaka and 2 nights Kyoto?

3. One night either Osaka, or Hirsoshima and 3 Kyoto.

Primary sites in Hiroshima are the Peace Park and Miyajima. Osaka primary site is Himeji and at Kyoto The Temples/Shrines and Palace.

Now, if I don't have you confused, what do you think? Maybe I missed a better option.
by luck1223  

... 2009/4/7 12:43
Travelling from Shin Osaka to Kyoto takes only 15 minutes and to Himeji takes about 40 minutes.

Except for Hiroshima, I suggest you to stay at one place, Osaka or Kyoto. You can travel comfortably around the Kansai area by leaving your luggage at the hotel or ryokan.
by Dinon rate this post as useful

... 2009/4/7 13:53
Presently I have a room for one night in Hiroshima and 3 nights Kyoto

I would not change it at all. As Osaka and Kyoto are pretty close, I would not bother moving from one hotel in Osaka to another in Kyoto.
Himeji is not in Osaka; you can stop at Himeji for half a day on your way to Kyoto.
by AK rate this post as useful

Changes 2009/4/7 19:49
Thank you. I will stay in Kyoto the 3 nights.
by luck1223 rate this post as useful

new suggestion 2009/4/8 04:03
While you are in Hiroshima, Try to visit Miyajima Island. It is quite magical esp at night when the tides change. The deers are so heavenly.

by new new new (guest) rate this post as useful

new suggestion 2009/4/8 09:14
Thanks. We will do that.
by luck1223 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread