Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How can I get arashi or NewS tickets? 2009/4/8 11:38
I'm a major arashi and NewS fan. I was wandering, does anyone know how to get tickets if your not part of the fanclubs and am from another country?
I'd need three... Not necessarily next to each other.
I mean, I'm not even sure if they'll have a concert when I'm over there (late November for three weeks), but I figured I'd ask just in case.
by sugarmoe  

middleman! 2009/4/9 07:13
NewS probably will be touring around that time. Their tours are usually in the Winter now... (I went last December at Tokyo Dome.) But when I went, my Japanese friend got tickets for us.
But here's what you can do:
when tour dates are announced and tickets go on sale, search for the ticket(s) you want on yahoo aucitions japan. Then use a middleman like www.celga.com/ (of which I have used in the past to get Ayumi Hamasaki concert tickets).
Basically, you email the middleman and (I believe put down a deposit and) they bid on the item for you.
Simple (or complicated lol) as that!
Good luck!
(YamaP is MAGNIFICENT live and in person! ^^ and Shige saw my ''from USA'' uchiwa! ^^)
P.S. Arashi's tours are usually in the Summer
by NeoRaye (guest) rate this post as useful

tokyo concert in dec4-6 2009/9/22 14:17
There will be an Arashi concert in Tokyo dome on Dec 4-6. Try looking for the tickets on Yahoo auction JP.
by arashi_fan (guest) rate this post as useful

concert tickets 2009/11/2 16:27
you can also check http://www.ticket.co.jp/
by myst (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread