Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

I have a swollen foot and need Ibuprofen 2009/4/14 17:11
I want to buy Ibuprofen or some anti inflamitory tablets but I do not know the Japanese for them.

Please could someone help?
by welshjames (guest)  

. 2009/4/14 18:12
Following medicines contain Ibuprofen:

Naron Ace (naron eesu)
(144mg/2 tablets)

EVE A (ibu ei)
(150mg/2 tablets)

The above are sold for painkiller/fever reducer.
If your main problem is swollen foot for infection of some sort, I think you'd better go and see a doctor.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread