Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Transport around Kawaguchiko and Motosu 2009/4/21 23:34
I would like to cover the following places at Mt Fuji area:

- Around Lake Kawaguchiko (I'm staying overnight here)

- Lake Motosu (to see the lawn cherry blossoms)

- Mt Fuji 5th Station (by bus, not trekking)

Is it more worth to buy the Rakuraku Goko Free (1700 Yen)Two consecutive days of unlimited bus travel between all five lakes (not including the retro buses)?

Does it cover all the above places? I'm actually not sure how much it cost to travel within Kawaguchiko area. But I believe Mt Fuji 5th Station not covered by the pass.
Thank you!

by originalbread  

... 2009/4/22 07:04
The retro buses, which are not covered by the Rakuraku Goko Free, are most convenient for exploring the area around Kawaguchiko and Saiko.

And as you state correctly, the bus to the 5th Station is not covered by the Rakuraku Goko Free either.

Only the bus ride to Motosuko is covered by the pass, although I am not sure whether the regular bus is convenient to get you to the flowers. In any case, the one way ride to Motosu costs already over 1000 yen, so if you do a round trip, the Rakuraku Goko Free would pay off. Note that the buses to Motosuko are infrequent.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Transport around Kawaguchiko and Motosu 2009/4/22 16:58
Thank you very much. Seems like I have to budget extra for transport around that area...
by originalbread rate this post as useful

reply to this thread