Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Will I need an adaptor or not? 2009/4/28 02:47
Ok, I am going to Japan in July. My charger for my ipod has those two lines plus that arch thingy, will a normal japanese adaptor work for it?
by Merry (guest)  

Arch thingy? 2009/4/29 12:58

If yours has "that arch thingy," probably it would not fit into a regular Japanese power outlet. So you need a plug adapter. Also check the voltage range; it if "100V" is within the range, you will not need a transformer.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread