Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

9D8N Japan Trip 2009/5/1 03:22
Hi,

I'm first time travel to Japan with m wife on 23nd/May ~ 31th/May. We will spend our honey moon trip
in Japan. I have no idea with my itinerary and the reason I post this is because i wish the one familiar with Japan can give me an advice on this. I do seems not enough time to visit all the places that i want for this trip......so i wish someone can advise which place is worth to visit.

Below is my (first stage) itinerary in Japan.
23/05 ~ Will arrive Narita Airport and will stay in Shinjuku. (Shinjuku,Tokyo)
24/05 ~ Plan to go to Disneyland(Shinjuku,Tokyo)
25/05 ~ will travel to Osaka early morning and plan to go for Kyoto in the afternoon.(Osaka nr JR Station)
26/05 ~ Will either visit Universal Studio or sightseeing in Osaka (Osaka nr JR station)
27/05 ~ Hakone/Mt Fuji (The Price Hotel)
28~30/05 ~ Will be back to Tokyo and staying nearby Shinjuku JR station.

Appreciate someone can advise me above itinerary. For your info, we do buy the JR Pass (7 Days pass) for this trip.

Thank You,
Jack Lee

by Jack2934  

... 2009/5/3 03:38
Here is a good standard itinerary.
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2400_tokyo_7.html

It looks like you are planning entertainment tour rather than cultural & traditional one. In this case, pick up only Himeji Castle and Todai-ji temple in Nara as historical attractions, and skip Kyoto.

Kyoto has huge number of temples and shrines and you cant visit them only for a half day. So you should allocate more days in Kyoto ,OR sellect a SINGLE Impressive sight somewhere else.
by Ts (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread