Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

game question 2009/5/6 00:49
i was recently in japan and was in an arcade where they had lots of airplane shooting games...it was in akiba and it was close to club sega...well anyways where im getting at is can someone tell me some of the names of the games...i totally forgot once i got back home...i belive it was on the 2nd or 3rd floor where it was just all airplane arcade games...someone please tell me the names of them...they were some of the best and most intense airplane games i have ever played...thanks in advance
by dvang82  

aircombat 2009/5/6 14:12
by hotootie (guest) rate this post as useful

hrms 2009/5/7 00:36
no it was just a regular arcade with 2 players and it scrolls up...with kick ass graphics
by dvang82 rate this post as useful

Wing War? 2009/5/7 00:47
by Hiro (guest) rate this post as useful

ok 2009/5/7 02:09
nope not wing war..it had way better graphics then that...but i guess you can say it is simular to the game Radian...but alot harder with more ammo flying at you

ok ok 2009/5/7 02:40
ok i found a photo that is somewhat like it...can any one tell me the names of the arcades that are on the pictures...thanks

http://www.gamemanx.com/arcade/japanese-arcades-arcade-...

f 2009/5/9 00:05
anyone?

reply to this thread