Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What is daily life like in japan? 2009/5/12 08:15
I want to know what life is like in japan. Just everyday daily life. I want to be able to compare it to my life. Make it a bit descriptitive! And I would like some different points of veiw!
by Aidan J  

daily life for who? 2009/5/12 10:55
That's like asking, what's daily life like in the United States...it depends. Farmers have different lives than fishermen and they both differ dramatically from the zillions of salarymen sleeping on the trains. And the lives of housewives are something else again. Or do you want to know the daily lives of foreigners who live & work in japan?
by Spendthrift (guest) rate this post as useful

a bit vague 2009/5/12 13:10
Do you want to know about the lives of Japanese or non-Japanese? Also it might be helpful if you came up with some specific points you want to know about- are you interested in what people eat? Commuting times? Study times? What kind of jobs?

Think of a few specific questions and you will get better (and probably a lot more) answers.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread