Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

horseback riding 2009/5/19 10:34
part of my travel thing is to horse back ride where ever i go , so far ive been on horse in ; chile ( easter island ) , jamacia , the u.s and canada -- i'm hoping to add japan to the list

www.realwestern.com/lists/ridingclubs turns up a list of places to ride , only problem for me is the info is all in japanese :( could someone check out and see what the average rate per hour is

four c ranch

blue grass
and

el rancho grande

thanks for any info

be well & enjoy the rest of the day
- mic
by mickey59  

... 2009/5/19 12:23
They all quote prices in the range of 8,400 yen or so per hour for riding (no lesson). 4C Ranch has "trial" ride up to 1 hour (they seem to be catering more to beginners), El Rancho Grande up to two hours or so per session, Blue Grass up to 5 hours.

Since they are all in mountain/highland areas of Kyushu (southern island of Japan), you might want to consider using their riding & accommodation package...

As they only have Japanese language information, you might want to e-mail them first to see if they will happily accommodate (I'm assuming) non-Japanese speakers, for communication reasons.
by AK rate this post as useful

horseback riding 2009/5/19 13:05
ak

thanks for the help

be well & enjoy the rest of the day

- mic
by mickey59 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread