Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Abashiri to Wakkanai bus in Hokkaido? 2009/5/21 15:15
Hi!

I have an all too brief 6 day trip to Hokkaido planned for mid June and want to pack a lot in. Everything I want to check out seems manageable except for one thing - I can't find any information on a bus route between Abashiri and Wakkanai... I am wondering if one exists? Or is the only way between the two points via car??

If there's no eay way between them , it looks like I'll only able to go to one or the other.. what are the pros and cons of each? I want to meet bikers... where can I find them?!
by Alex (guest)  

... 2009/5/21 22:50
There seems to be no long-distance bus that carries you between those two cities. You need to make changes along the way several times, changing from one local bus to another. (At least that's what I can see from Japanese traveller's blogs.) I have not been able to piece the time schedule together to figure out exactly how long that would take :(
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread