Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Exchange 2009/5/22 05:07
There are those programs out there for students to switch lives for like a year, I think it's just called exchanged student program. But I was wondering if there is anything out there for an adult to come over to Japan to live and learn in your culture for like a year? And if so, how do I go about getting something like that set up? Is there any one out there willing to take someone into their home to teach them? I think it would be a great experience for my husband. He will be 25 in June, and absolutely loves Asian culture. Me, my husband, and children do, but I would really like to do this for him, until the day comes that we can all move there ourselves. Anyone that can help me, please do.

by bebopalula  

Think so 2009/5/23 21:40
There are education bodies engaging foreigners to teach on contracts in Japan. Pays sound good with benefits including medicals. You need to check if such programs are offered in your country.
by HIDE1537 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread