Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

how to be a magazine model in japan? 2009/5/23 08:53
i was wondering how the girls started modelling for magazines for ageha, popteen and ranzuki?
i saw on i think the ageha magazine's models there was a full blooded chinese model! :D
by MiMi (guest)  

modelling 2009/5/23 14:57
same as everywhere else in the world! first you need to have an agent. He/she will call possible employers, including magazines, or send you to a casting call if a magazine is looking for someone your type.
by Monkey see (guest) rate this post as useful

only if you make bussiness card 2009/5/23 15:28
bussiness card (Meishi) can bring you every thing is the society of Japan.

Some lazy one waits photpgrafer strolling on Harajuku, but most welcomed one is those who visit the editor in chief with Meishi printed ya photo on it.
by 36madcooky rate this post as useful

modelling 2009/5/23 18:04
Models need more than a business card! they need a book or portfolio of big pictures of themselves (face only,whole body) in various clothes, makeup etc.
by Monkey see (guest) rate this post as useful

Modeling 2009/5/23 20:36
Hi im a modeling in france.
As it's have been said, you need first to have a book with manay different pictures of you. it represents your CV. then, alone of with your agent you can start going from an agency to another
by KrystelChan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread