Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ordering dress from Japanese site 2009/5/24 22:12
I searched high and low for a dress and finally found it in stock -- on a Japanese website. I know a bit of the language, enough to order, but the problem is I'd want it shipped overseas.
It seems like they are willing to ship outside of the country, here's the shipping page: http://www.closecloth.com/p/delivery/

They also provide an email I can contact them at... How should I address them? Just keep it simple and say "I'm interested in ordering but I'm from outside the country"? Any help would be appreciated, thanks. (:
by Scarlett (guest)  

... 2009/5/25 08:40
Where are you located? They say that upon receiving orders, they will obtain the merchandise from the USA, inspect it, then ship it out to the customer. So if you are from the States, it might be better to try to locate the original supplier locally.

They say within Japan shipping charges are free, and that for outside Japan they will charge at cost; you probably have to ask for a quote on shipping charges to your location.

For writing an e-mail, keep it simple, in short sentences, that would be fine :)
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread