Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

All u can eat sushi near Ueno station 2009/6/1 08:18
I was watching a Japan special and they showed this all u can eat sushi place for 1045 yen thats just minutes from Ueno station. Anyone know the name or exact address? Thanks
by Dogmai  

ŽõŽi‹äŠy•” (sushi-kurabu) 2009/6/1 18:42
It's ŽõŽi‹äŠy•” (sushi-kurabu/Sushi Club) where you can eat as much as you like for JPY1,050 (not 1,045), except certain sushi such as Toro (rich tuna), Ankimo (fish liver), ikura (salmon roe) etc. which costs JPY150 each.

I've never been there myself, but according to the article on this restaurant, it seems you have to order for suchi by checking on the sushi list which is written in Japanese.
I'm not sure if they provide English version...

http://tanken.guidenet.jp/?p=760
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Yes! 2009/11/15 08:48
This is a favorite place for me! The food is good. Often there is a line if the time is a busy one. It is a very small place so you may have to wait but it is worth it! I am now studying overseas and I really miss it!
by umikohime rate this post as useful

I forgot to say 2009/11/15 08:55
Yes, the order is a check list written in Japanese, but there were posters on the wall with pictures of the food. I am sure the staff can help or you can compare the words from the poster to the list. It is really worth the trouble. When I was home, it seems to be a place where locals eat. It is not really a tourist place.
by umikohime rate this post as useful

reply to this thread