Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Visiting Tokyo meat market 2009/6/3 01:25
Is the Tokyo Wholesale Meat Market near JR Shinagawa Station open to tourists like Tsukiji and are there good/cheap beef restaurants as in Tsukiji ? If so, we would like to include that in our next trip in July.
by lcc (guest)  

...... 2009/6/4 21:01
Actually we really enjoyed visiting Tsukiji market during our last visit, esp the great sushi breakfast, much fresher than other restaurants in Tokyo so I for one would love to visit the meat market as my husband loves Japanese beef.
by pcl (guest) rate this post as useful

Nothing much... 2009/6/5 19:44
I haven't been but told by friends nothing much to see and no (beef) restaurants like around Tsukiji. So we did not go. Hope we didn't miss mcuh.
by mu-mu (guest) rate this post as useful

just a museum 2009/6/5 22:00
There is a slaugther house on the Kohan exit side of Shinagawa Station. They don't let you see anything but they do have a museum about the place that is free. Every day 400 cows and 600 pigs check in but they don't check out.
by Minato 1 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread