Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

used bikes in kobe? 2009/6/6 18:24
Does anybody know a shop that sells used bikes in kobe?
by mrajkumar  

Bikes in Kobe 2009/6/8 12:59
Are you talking bikes as in bicycles or bikes as in motorcycles?? As for the "motorized-2-wheelers" - I got all of mine at "Red Baron". Fair price, good after-service and they are always willing and ready to assist!
by kulachan rate this post as useful

travel advise for kobe and surrounding 2009/7/21 19:21
We will be in Kobe for 2 days b4 joining a cruise in october. Our group consist of 4 adults and 2 kids (2 and 4). Would love to have some suggestions of what we could do in 2 days. We would love to see Himeji castle, not too keen on temples or shrines, any suggestions would be appreciated. Also, if you could along with the places of interest recommended also suggest the best mode of transport. We are staying at the sheraton in Kobe. Something more direct is preferable since traveling with small kids. Thanks in advance
by Janice (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2009/7/22 10:28
So you're staying at the Sheraton Kobe hotel? It's very nice there my friend is the head of guest relations. The easiest way to get to go to Himeji Castle, is take the port liner from the hotel to the J. R. station. Catch the local train to Kobe Station and from there catch a rapid or express train to Himeji. The castle is viewable from the train station there and is an easy walk. Enjoy your trip.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread