Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

im desperate to move to japan 2009/6/20 03:29
I've been a manager for a retail shop going on 2 years now and I've always wanted to move to japan,so i feel it's about time i do it.
unfortunately i don't know anyone who's ever lived there,so i was hoping to speak to anyone who could give me some help,ive done research on the internet but i feel speaking to people who have been and done is the best way to go about it. :)
by LindyAnn  

criteria for working visa 2009/6/20 10:59
What do you want to do in Japan? If you do some more research on this site and others about visas you can find out whether it will be possible for you to live here long term. Basically without a bachelor's degree or considerable experience in a field where there is demand for foreigners to fill jobs, you will not be granted a working visa, so you would have to look at coming over as a student.

If you have no degree and are really serious about coming here, you could also look at going back to school- you could even do part of the degree in Japan.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread