Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

husbands koseki tohon 2009/6/25 14:10
My husband returned to Japan on vacation and passed away. I can't find the addresses I need to get his death certificate. The embassies do not want to help me. I need information.
by maribel tomita (guest)  

??? 2009/6/25 15:59
Maribela, your question is not clear at all? What kind of help are you expecting to receive even if you did not explain everything properly?
by VI (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2009/6/25 21:51
Contact the funeral service where he was, they should be able to help you. Also, if he was sent home to you your country's embassy needed a copy. They will need to be professionally translated.
I am sorry for your loss. I was a funeral director in Japan so I understand a little about this. Give me more info and maybe I can help more.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread