Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Osaka 1-day Unlimited Pass 2009/6/26 08:35
Hi,
I'm wondering if this pass (2000Yen) can be purchased in Kyoto or Nara? The reason I ask is I'm coming from Kyoto or Nara by train to Osakako transferring at Bentencho where I will ride the Osaka subway straight away (ie before I have a chance to buy it in Osaka).
by kum (guest)  

Osaka subway 2009/6/26 17:44
At subway station Bentencho you can buy the 1 day Osaka subway ticket at Yen 850 ( or Yen 600 on Fridays and the 20th of every month ).
by Peter (guest) rate this post as useful

.. 2009/6/26 18:47
You'd need to do an awful lot of subway travel in Osaka to make this worthwhile. I recommend the Surruto prepaid cards, which don't give a discount, but can be used on buses and subways in Kyoto, and the Keihan and hankyu electric railways, buses in Nara, as well as the subways in Osaka ie basically anything other than JR. We found it invaluable and easy as.
by fmj rate this post as useful

other benefits 2009/6/26 20:46
I plan to use the pass also for the Santa Maria cruise (which normally costs 1600Yen) and the Umeda Sky Buuilding (700Yen), so the pass already pays for itself not counting the subway travel. Here are the benefits: http://www.pia-kansai.ne.jp/osp/en/05a.php
by kum (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread