Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Dragon Ball Z merchandise in Tokyo? 2009/6/27 19:01
I'm looking for lots of Dragon Ball Z goods (toys, shirts, games, movies, etc.) while I'm here in Japan. I'll be here for one more week, in these cities: Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, and Hiroshima. Are there any stores that sell DBZ stuff in any of these cities? Especially Tokyo, there must be some place to find it there.

It doesn't have to be exact locations, general areas would be great also!
by Hannah (guest)  

... 2009/6/28 20:19
Hi Hannah,

We found DBZ stuff at most toy stores in Japan. A good one is Kiddyland in Tokyo which is on Omotesando in Harajuku (it's marked in the Lonely Planet guide if you've got one). There was also another Tokoy toy shop where we found some stuff near the entrance to Ameyoko which is a cool shopping street in Ueno. There's a Japan-Guide page on it if you're interested.

It's pretty popular so I'm sure you'll be able to find some stuff.
by AusEz rate this post as useful

... 2009/6/29 00:58
Thanks! A really big help. I actually am using the lonely planet guidebook. Thank you so much!
by Hannah (guest) rate this post as useful

Cheap anime goods 2009/6/29 14:29
Cheap anime goods from the last 3 decades can be found in abundance in Tokyo's Akihabara, Ikebukuro and Nakano neighborhoods as well as in Osaka's DenDen Town (near Nipponbashi station).

Animate chain stores are found nationwide in any city of moderate size and should stock at least a few items. Dragonball is also popular/mainstream enough that any toy shop or toy department in any department store in the country is likely to have at least a few items.
by mia (guest) rate this post as useful

DBZ-stuff in Tokyo.... 2009/6/30 20:22
- I recommend you go to "Broadway Centre" in Nakano. (on Chuo-line, very close to Shinjuku) 2nd & 3rd floor has a lot of small independent shops selling everything related to DBZ and other manga/anime-characters.
by Th0mas24 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread