Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo Disney 2009/6/29 07:02
So I'm going to be back in Japan for a few days and my girlfriend wants to go to Tokyo Disneyland while I'm there. She wants to stay at a hotel that includes a passport included in the price.

Can someone tell me which is the cheapest that offers this?
by TyK  

... 2009/6/29 17:02
Not much point in trying to find a hotel inclusive of Passport price, because the offers are not that much cost effective, and only expensive hotels tend to offer this kind of package anyway.

If you are coming from outside Japan (meaning you do not need any long-distance transportation within Japan), it's simply better to go find a reasonable hotel, and buy Passport tickets separately.

On the other hand, if you need to travel, for example, Osaka - Tokyo to get to Disney Resorts, some travel companies in Japan seem to offer flights + hotel packages, which may come out reasonable.
by AK rate this post as useful

For your information 2009/6/29 20:30
The six Official Hotels and the five Partner Hotels each seem to have stay plans with Tokyo Disney Resort passport(s).
Not all of them are regarded as exclusive hotels in Japan, I think; some of them are so called ビジネスホテル (a Japan-made compound of business + hotel), i.e. hotels with plans of limited services at reasonable prices.
I guess that around TDR there are some more hotels which sound nice to you and your girlfriend.
It’s not easy to say which hotel is the best one. It depends on your price range, and prices for stay plans differ by conditions such as room types and whether dinner / breakfast is included.
- Tokyo Disney Resort: RESORT HOTELS
http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/tdr/english/hotel/in...
- Related thread: Budget accommodation for Tokyo Disney?
http://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+6...

//
by omotenashi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread