Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

learning software I can use at work? 2009/7/2 02:55
Hello everyone. Based on suggestions here I've downloaded Slime Forest for Kanji study at home. I also plan to play Knuckles in China Land when I'm done.

It's really fun and I'm enjoying it, but I'd like to be able to study using a similar method on my lunch break at work. We're able to do whatever we like with our lunch hour, but I really think it would be better if what I study with truly appears to be study material to any onlooker rather than a ''game''. (Also the reason I don't use DS softwear at work) I also have Rosetta Stone, but that's a little too involved for the kind of casual study I'd like to do at lunch.

Can you make suggestions of any kind of easy to pick up study softwear for me? Web based would be fine too since I'm on a Mac. I'm a beginner who knows Katakana/Hiragana, grammar rules/sentence structure, and some kanji.
Thank you!
by Pirika  

. 2009/7/2 12:56
http://smart.fm
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

AJATT 2009/7/2 19:21
by Paul (guest) rate this post as useful

thanks! 2009/7/7 01:50
Thanks to both of you! I appreciate it.
by Pirika rate this post as useful

... 2009/7/8 07:56
Hi, this is a question for the original poster. Sorry, I can't remember the username :/ Piri-something?

I've recently bought all three Rosetta Stone levels and I'm just wondering (in your opinion) how indepth your knowledge of Japanese is.

Of course, I have the six month guarantee, but I'd like to here your opinion - Crack on with RS, or return it and crack open a book?

Thanks ^^
by Original Brian (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread