Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

what to do in japan 2009/7/7 17:04
Im going to be staying in japan for a year as an exchange student and I was wondering what are some good places to go to. Im going to be in tokyo but i would like to travel all over japan. thanks
by animefan (guest)  

more info needed 2009/7/7 18:19
Can you give us some more info, like what are your interests, what is your budget, and how long of trips.

For starters, if I was based in Tokyo I'd go on weekend trips to Nikko or Kamakura for some culture. In the winter I'd head to Nagano or Niigata for some skiing. You can climb Mt. Fuji or visit Hakone for nature. And that's just some stuff within easy reach of Tokyo.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

anything 2009/7/9 11:05
i mostly like anime. but i like just about anything. i dont really have a budget.
by animefan (guest) rate this post as useful

No plan - no budget??? 2009/7/9 11:18
Hi there animefan!

Well, that sounds to me like you really don't know what you're up to and getting into!

There is so much to see during your time off, so much to do.

If I were you, use the internet. Use your imagination and search for the things you want to do. There are hundreds of thousands sites out there in the web-world ... I am sure you will find something!
by kulachan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread