Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Do i need a visa to Japan? 2009/7/7 21:38
i am a Nigerian with a USA Green card, i am travling to singapore do i need a transit visa or visa to japan as am transiting in japan
by amechi  

Maybe ok 2009/7/8 09:41
I am not 100% sure, but fairly confident you won't need anything, as long as you stay within the airport confounds and don't try to exit (enter Japan) through immigration.

Ensure you have an onward connecting ticket to Singapore - and ensure when you check in at your end you tell them your suitcase is going to Singapore - you will not be able to get it in Tokyo!!

(Eg, if you are doing all this on "standby" type arrangements you may have issues with luggage).

If I were you, I'd be checking with either the Nigerian Embassy in US, or the Japanese Consulate there. Alternatively, a travel agent (whether you are using them or not) should be able to give you the phone number to get an accurate answer.

Should be ok though.
by John (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread