Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JRP time out 2009/7/10 09:31
I would know if I valid the JRP (7days) I must travel between the firs trip and the seven days consecutives, or I can stay in Kyoto (3 days) and after I continue travelling.
Thanx
by elena (guest)  

Japan Rail Pass 2009/7/10 10:24
I'm not sure I completely understand your question.

The Japan Rail Pass is valid for consecutive days of travel only. It is based on days of travel and is not tied to a start or end destination, so you could use it for one way travel. You also don't have to use it everyday. You could go from Tokyo to Kyoto, stop a few days, and then continuing travelling as long as all your travel falls within the duration of your pass.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

No time out 2009/7/10 11:28
It is for consecutive days- you can't suspend it while you stay in one place and then continue with the 7 days afterwards.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

JRP time out 2009/7/13 18:52
Thanks very much for information, and another question, I looking for a Hotel or Ryokan, not very expensive (100€), in Kyoto,do you know any place?
by elena (guest) rate this post as useful

Make a new thread.... 2009/7/13 22:21
Please spell out your currency unit. Full-width currency sings are liable to failure of display output.
The subject is being changed, so please post the question to make a new thread.
http://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quenew.html

//
by omotenashi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread