Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Communications degree in Japan? 2009/7/13 03:11
Hello, I'm a senior in high school in the U.S. right now and want to goto college and earn my communications degree in Japan. I am learning Japanese right now and plan to earn my TESOL/TEFL certificate within the next year so I may teach english in Japan. Any suggestions?
by Jake Stacy  

Can you be more specific? 2009/7/13 08:28
You will need to finish your degree before you are able to work full time as a teacher in Japan. As a student you can work part time, but the TESOL certs are not all that helpful for getting jobs here, employers don't hold them in very high regard here for some reason.

What is your question exactly? Any suggestions for universities? Have you checked whether Sofia and Temple Universities offer the course you want to do?
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

well..... 2009/7/13 08:52
I don't know what the question is exactly... but Temple University in Japan has a communications major (I plan on taking it).
Hope that helps~
by Kira (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread