Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

hydrocortisone cream? 2009/7/14 09:41
I need to find hydrocortisone cream or some other product that would do the same thing. I seem to be alergic to cheap metals, like my belt buckle, and have developed a nice itchie rash. Does anyone know of a apanese product that I can purchase for something like this? I know hydrocortisone cream would work but have no clue what products it would be in or if you can even find it here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
by James (guest)  

mochiron 2009/7/14 19:42
Of course, hydrocortisone cream is available here. Just go to a drug store and show the clerk a note with "hydrocortisone" written on it. He'll find it for you.
by Kato (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread