Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Meeting point at Shinjuku Station? 2009/7/15 03:42
Can anyone recommend a good, easy-to-find, one-of-a-kind place at Shinjuku Station or close to Shinjuku Station that could function well as a meeting point?

Thanks!
by Ann.a (guest)  

Police Box 2009/7/15 11:30
I always decide which direction (north, south...) of a station, any station, I am meeting friends, then just specify in front of the policebox there - as good as anywhere I think.

Shinjuku is big - which direction you wanna go will determine exactly where. If you know where you're heading let me know and I can suggest a specific place.
by John (guest) rate this post as useful

lll 2009/7/15 12:03
I have met my friend at the Ueno station in front of the HardRock Cafe. It worked well even it was his first time to Ueno. Shinjuku is big. I hope both you and your friend has some experience with this station.
by lester (guest) rate this post as useful

East/West 2009/7/15 13:32
Shinjuku Station is very big, and the East Side/ West Side, South Side/North Side exits are very far apart. You'll have to decide which exit would be closer for both of you to meet.
by Natsuki (guest) rate this post as useful

first decide which exit 2009/7/15 15:08
I agree, base your decision on where you will be going next. If you meet outside the ticket gates at the west exit but want to go to somewhere near the east or south or Southern Terrace exits, you are going to have quite a walk.

Under the Studio ALTA screen is a popular meeting place at the east exit, and downstairs in front of Gap for the south/south-east exit.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

Shinjuku 2009/7/18 10:22
How about just in front the GAP?
by Nonno (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread