Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shinagawa flea market 2009/7/19 12:54
I have read on paperlantern.net about the Shinagawa intercity flea market. Has anyone been to it? We loved the Togo Shrine flea market earlier this year but won't be in Tokyo on a 1st or 4th Sunday (we'll be there on a 5th Sunday! Just our luck to travel last weekend in October next year). As we will be staying at the Shinagawa Prince we were wondering about the type of stalls and quality compared to that found at Togo Shrine.
Many thanks
by fmj  

... 2009/7/31 15:26
I accidentally passed by the Shinagawa flea market once last year. It didn't seem like much. I like the one at the Tokyo International Forum better.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2009/7/31 18:36
hi! i used to go there every sunday since my place was just walking distance. i haven't been to the other bazaars but i was able to find good second-hand ladies' fashion there. it's better to go on holidays than sundays because more office ladies would sell their clothes and at a cheaper price compared to those of the veteran obachans who are just recycling stuffs from the previous bazaar. if you're looking for crafts/souvenirs, you might want to check out the bigger bazaars.
by ella (guest) rate this post as useful

thanks 2009/7/31 19:13
Thanks to both replies. As we are more interested in arts and crafts we will probably miss it. It looks as though Togo Shrine IS open on 5th Sundays so we may be in luck. Again, many thanks.
by fmj rate this post as useful

reply to this thread