Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Temple University, Rits Apu or Icu 2009/7/22 03:28
Alright, now I have been researching these schools for the past couple of months and been trying to get some personal info from anyone who have been to these schools on how they got in, and their maybe their educational record prior to applying (if it isn't too much to ask).

I went to Japan a few months back just to visit and fell in love with the place, and since im in college right now (community college to be exact), i been thinking to transferring to a university in Japan. However, my grades are not excellent (currently around a 2.4 in college, 2.1 in HS which im not proud of), so im having concerns if i will even be accepted. Now, I am aware of expenses in Japan as I said I have been researching, but financially I should maybe be okay. I have heard that FAFSA works with Temple University so that would be great, but again Im not sure, nothing confirmed. So if I can get any info from anyone who has gone to any schools I listed (or suggestions to other international universities) with info on your academic history prior to applying would tremendously. And bonus, if you can share the university facility and atmosphere and whether you would recommend someone to that school.

Again, this would help like you have no idea.

Muchas Gracias

Danny
by Mr. Needs Some Help (guest)  

Try Facebook 2009/7/28 01:25
There is a large APU community on facebook "APU Japan" where you can ask questions of current students. Can't help with Icu.
by PSPROF rate this post as useful

reply to this thread