Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Rhodesian Ridgeback 2009/8/1 10:10
I am trying to locate a reputable breeder of Rhodesian Ridgebacks in Japan. This seems to me doubtful, but, just in case, if anyone reading this has information, please reply. Thanks!
by Zen Archer  

Hmm 2009/8/2 02:47
Are you going to be returning to your home country with your dog soon? I own two Rhodesian Ridgebacks and while they are both extremely intelligent now, during their puppy years they were fairly destructive, required a lot of attention, and needed frequent exercise. Therefore, if you are returning to your home country within the next two years, do not subject them to a 10+ plane ride back + few days in quarantine. (Also, the cost of a large animal carrier is anything but cheap)

Japan is expensive. They are large dogs and require feedings at least twice a day (don't forget daily dry food). So, depending on your salary it's going to be tight.

Also, unless you have had experience training dogs I would not recommend a Rhodesian Ridgeback in Japan lol. They are surprisingly strong. But! If you've already considered all this, good luck and enjoy your new friend!
by Guest (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread