Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

ext visa 2009/8/3 18:46
o m here in japan before 11 yrs in engineer visa i had applied for my pr visa too after 10 yrs and my exrension of 3 yrs was completed and applied for extension also but immigration didnt granted it instread immigration came to my office and invetigate me i used to work in field in an constuction company bur in immigation view i have to work inside the office as table work.immigation officer at that day seems unhappy with my work and showed symptom as not allowing me for extension and pr visa before 3 yrs also ommigration came and check as well that without any problem immigation granted my 3 ys extension now immigation showing me many problems to gatnetd me my period of stay and pr visa now in this case if i dont get my visa what can i do i have to return my country or i can go through legal process by law is there any chances to won through layers pls suggest me thank you
by sarin (guest)  

hard to understand 2009/8/4 08:02
I'm sorry, but it's difficult to understand what you have written.

Can you split it into shorter sentences and simplify it as much as possible so that people can help you?
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2009/8/4 11:22
Correct me if I'm wrong, sarin, but I believe what you're trying to say is:

-you've lived in Japan for 10+ years on a engineer visa

-immigrations "caught" you performing work not related to engineering

-you applied for both a visa extension and PR status but you're afraid it will be rejected

Well, sarin, if you've been lying in your previous visa applications about whay type of job you've been doing then you probably have no chance of staying in Japan.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Ask an expert 2009/8/4 11:56
Sarin,

You should contact an immigration lawyer. I don't think there is much chance of appealing against an Immigration decision, but an immigration lawyer will be able to advise you on your options and the best route to take.
by Dave in Saitama (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread