Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Romantic Getaway for 10 days in Japan 2009/8/7 03:26
Hi All
Japan as Romantic Getaway in August??

We are including Tokyo and Kyoto in our itenary but dont know where to go next?
Please help us.
by Raj (guest)  

enough! 2009/8/7 15:46
Tokyo & Kyoto is enough for 10 days. With a JR Pass you could do day trips to Nara or Nikko as well. Dont try to do too much or it wont be romantic.
by Stan Norrell rate this post as useful

Romance 2009/8/7 18:41
Hi.

Book Gora Kadan in Hakone and she will love you forever.

And a night at the Peninsula or Park Hyatt in Tokyo also helps!
by Hikari365 rate this post as useful

nara 2009/8/12 09:50
hey, I traveled japan with friends without the girlfried and while in nara I couldnt stop wishing she was there with me to see its beauty.trust me nara is truely the most beautiful place in the world. however that was in the summer but I can only imagine nara would be just as beautiful in the winter. also rent out the bicycles to fully enjoy nara by cycling. hope u have a great time. Im plannin on havin my honeymoon in japan so let me know how it goes =)
by Dee (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2009/8/12 10:09
Go to Arashiyama in Kyoto. They have the romantic train there that you can ride. Then take the boat down the river. This is where I took my wife right after I proposed to her. It was very romantic. Just remember that public affection is frowned upon.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread