Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Travelling time from Odaiba to Shinjuku 2009/8/8 18:53
Would like to know what is the best way (time and cost) to travel from Sunroute Ariake Hotel in Odaiba to Odakyu Sightseeing Service Center in Shinjuku Station using public transport. Will be making the trip on 22 Sep (Holiday) and need to arrive at Shinjuku Station before 830am.

Appreciate your advice. Thanks!
by Sunny06 (guest)  

Ariake to Shinjuku 2009/8/8 21:50
Sunny06,

Details can be found on the hotel website...
http://www.sunroutehotel.jp/hari-eng/index.asp#access_t...
by Dave in Saitama (guest) rate this post as useful

Departure time from hotel 2009/8/8 23:44
Thanks for the info. Based on the 30 min of travelling time stated, I assume that it will be safe to leave the hotel around 730am so as to reach Shinjuku station before 830am. Do advice if I need to cater more time due to morning rush or holiday considerations. Thanks!
by Sunny06 (guest) rate this post as useful

Sounds a bit late.... 2009/8/9 14:31
It seems better to leave the hotel around 07:15 am.
Be sure to head for Kokusai-Tenjijo Station on Rinkai Line.

Kokusai-Tenjijo 07:31 (destined to Osaki)
| Rinkai Line of TWR;
Osaki: Change to Track 3 or 4: 07:51 / 07:56
| JR Yamanote Line's outer loop (for Shibuya, Shinjuku);
08:06 / 08:11 : Track 15: Shinjuku.
You can go down via one of the two stairs in the middle of the platform and then get out through Central West Ticket Gate.
Advancing to the right, you will soon find a stair and an escalator leading to Ground floor concourse of Shinjuku Station of Odakyu.

If you take a 07:36 train (destined to Kawagoe on JR Saikyo Line), you don't have to change trains,
but you have to walk several minutes more because the train arrives at a track near the opposite (= east) side of JR Shinjuku Station.

- Odakyu Sightseeing Service Center
http://www.odakyu.jp/english/center/

//

by omotenashi rate this post as useful

Thanks for the detailed explanation. 2009/8/10 20:28
Will plan to leave the hotel earlier as advised.

Looking forward to my 1st trip to Japan with my family. Cheers!
by Sunny06 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread