Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Gundam/ Green Tokyo/ Odaiba 2009/8/17 14:49
I want to go to see the huge Gundam and play all of the games from (TBS) tv in Odaiba at the end of the summer. I heard its only open til the end of the month. Anyone know where I can get more English info on what's there, like times and prices, directions? Thank u so much!
by tourist (guest)  

odaiba 2009/8/18 14:03
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

it's pretty neat 2009/8/19 07:21
I went there with my gf by accident and also it was opening ceremony night! It's pretty awesome to see, but going to Odaiba takes a while. I really don't remember since I let my girl do all the routeplanning. All I know is you take the Yurikamome subway to cross the river and you get an amazing view over Tokyo. I recommend spending some more time in Odaiba as well. It's a very relaxing place with lots of modern architecture. Have fun!
by Dutchman (guest) rate this post as useful

Gandamu 2009/8/22 02:56
I went there by monorail and its not a too long walk from the station. The entrance price is free and besides watching the gundam there are a lot of food stands and a souvenir shop.
by OrandaKara rate this post as useful

... 2009/8/23 04:18
For your information, the Yurikamome is neither a subway nor a monorail. I think the proper name is "automated guideway transit system", but I call it an elevated train on tires.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread