Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Problem with emails. 2009/8/19 07:32
I have written emails to friends in Japan for years and suddenly the emails coming from Japan have gone silent the past few months. Is there a problem with the servers or something?? Thanks for any help...I miss my friends!
by Dot64  

not a technical problem 2009/8/19 08:29
No, there has been no major shutdown of servers here in Japan. The answer most likely lies with the people you are emailing.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

gmail 2009/8/20 00:43
If this is a problem that has been going on for months, this answer probably isn't really gonna be much help. But gmail's server went down in Japan like a couple Sunday's ago - the last Sunday of July to be exact, I think. Funny this is, the only people I know who were affected were Japanese people who had gmail accounts.
by Jessica (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2009/8/20 01:36
I live in Japan and I use gmail, and I had absolutely nothing go wrong with my gmail accounts.

The answer is most likely on the receiving persons end.

Just a note I've had pen pals before, they write and write, but then just suddenly stop, no reason, just stop and never hear from them again.
by ExpressMail (guest) rate this post as useful

E-mail problems 2009/10/2 22:43
If you are using Hotmail, it is possible that your server has installed a "block" to halt incoming messages. I found out that was being done by my cousin's service provider. I had never had any problems until one day I could no longer get messages through. Once the cousin contacted the provider, this no longer became a problem.
by John (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread