Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bringing my Wolf dog with me to Japan? 2009/8/22 14:34
I know this must be a terrably strange question but I figure I may as well ask. I know that wolf hybrids are illegal to even own in some parts of the U.S- and I was wondering if thats how it was in Japan- I havent been able to find anything out about it at all and frankly its been a pain in the butt =[
I have all the paperwork proving her breeding in captivity + basic shots, micro chip, and such, I have everything I need were she just a plain old dog. So, could someone please tell me- is it legal to bring a wolf hybrid into japan or what?
by the semi finalist  

another issue 2009/8/23 08:24
As well as whether it is legal or not, you also need to think about whether it is practical or not. What will you be doing in Japan? If you will be a student, or teaching English, you most likely won't be able to afford the rent on a place to live which is large enough for such a dog- even a toy poodle would be too big for most one person apartments here.

To add to that, most landlords don't allow pets, and those that do usually charge three months rent as a deposit, as well as the several months rent you already have to pay as key money and agency fees.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread