Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

walking to Toyoko Inn 2009/8/28 13:06
I'll be staying in Toyoko Inn Ikebukuro Kita-guchi No.2
Want to find out from Narita Airport, I take the Airport Limousine, it will arrived in Crowne Plaza Metropolitan Hotel in Ikebukuro. How far is from Crowne Plaza to Toyoko Inn? What is the distance and about how many minutes walk?
by ryanrileycooking  

... 2009/8/28 14:02
About a kilometer, a 10-minute walk. ("Kita-guchi" means "north exit," and Metropolitan Crown Hotel is close to the south exit.)
by AK rate this post as useful

Taxi Fare 2009/8/30 00:14
hi
how much will it cost roughly for a taxi ride in this case?
by mrskoo rate this post as useful

... 2009/8/30 00:42
Around 700 yen.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Taxi seems a good idea 2009/8/30 07:50
A taxi is a good idea, from the limousine stop, if you have trouble getting around in Japan. When I am in Tokyo I stay at the Ikebukuro Theatre Hotel. Which is a 2 minute walk (if you take your time) to exit 35 of the Ikebukuro Station. The Airport limousine stops at the Sunshine City Hotel which is a 4 or 5 minute walk to the Theatre Hotel (if you take your time). I am 67 so I take my time. Last year the rates for a single room were just under $100. This year it may be more due to the weak dollar. This is one of the best hotels I have stayed at. There is a Wendayfs in the lobby, and many very reasonable restraints within 2 blocks.
by Ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread