Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

One Monjayaki for two people? 2009/8/31 09:18
I saw on a video in youtube , 2 person ordering one monjayaki and eating together. is it possible? ore there each person order one thing, as we do? because i saw that monjayaki is very large, i don't think i can eat one entire monjayaki on my own, i'm going to Tokyo with a friend of mine so... i was wondering if is it normal if we divide one mojayaki and pay only for one..
by lauretta89 (guest)  

It's OK to share 2009/8/31 11:11
Yes, it's quite normal to order one and share it, though might order something else like an okonomiyaki and share that also...
by iago (guest) rate this post as useful

I luv monja 2009/8/31 16:46
Frankly, monjayaki is not something you go out to eat alone. It's something you party over with several people, because you'll get bored if you eat that whole junky piece all by yourself! Order two or three different flavors of monjayaki with your friends and enjoy them all!
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

Monjya 2009/8/31 17:14
I actually consider Monjya to be a snack rather than a full-blown meal. When I go out to eat it, it's ALWAYS with other items from the menu.
by Bean (guest) rate this post as useful

Is it normal sharing food in japan? 2009/9/2 04:06
for example, order only one yakisoba and eat in 2, order one okonomiyaki and eat in 2 etc...
by laura89 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread