Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toyoko Inn hotel 2009/9/1 16:27
I would like to stay in Toyoko Inn hotel in Ikebukuro, but till now I still can't make a booking. Could any one know how can I get to book in this hotel? Understand that only with membership of this hotel, you can get to book early.
Yes, I really want to stay in this hotel.
by ryanrileycooking  

toyoko inn 2009/9/1 19:02
You can only book early with a membership, and you can only apply for membership in person at one of their hotels. There is no mail or internet application unfortunately.

When date do you want to book for? If its within 3 months then you can make a reservation on their regular internet system, but any longer than than and you will not be able to.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

. 2009/9/1 20:51
Literally hundreds of questions re. Toyoko Inns are there in the "Search" facility
by Connie Chiwa (guest) rate this post as useful

Toyoko Inn hotel 2009/9/2 08:21
Oh I see, cause my arrived is on 21st December and leaving 28th December. Do you know when can I get to go online to book the from this hotel?
by ryanrileycooking rate this post as useful

Toyoko Inn hotel 2009/9/2 08:35
Is the membership life time or have to renew yearly?

when? 2009/9/2 08:57
The dates you mentioned should be available for non-members to book in 2-3 weeks.
by pete (guest) rate this post as useful

Toyoko Inn hotel 2009/9/2 09:04
You means 2-3 weeks from today?
If I chooes stayed in this hotel, and I know the Limo bus to Narita Airport is not near. My flight is at 10.30am, what time can I get the Limo bus and what is the first bus leaving to Narita Airport?

toyoko inn membership 2009/9/2 09:10
Is the membership life time or have to renew yearly?

The membership costs 1500 yen and you have to renew it every two years. Here's their info page:

http://www.toyoko-inn.com/eng/club.html
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread