Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

were to go for language lessons? 2009/9/15 07:35
also i am just learning the basics on japanese speaking and havent learned ANYHTING on the written aspect of japanese. i was wondering is anyone knew a website that could teach me how to write in japanese. my computer at home doesnt have the japanese letters programed into it so they just come up as boxes tho T.T if there are no sites that can teach me without the japanese language program on the computer do u kno were i can get the program?
by haruhi65 (guest)  

hrms... 2009/9/16 02:48
i have to say i learned some of the charactors from www.myfreejapaneselesson.com
ask for other learing software you have to get rosetta stone or immersion (not sure how it was spelled) but just check ebay, as for conversation...im still clueless on that... :)
by dvang82 rate this post as useful

Some help needed? 2009/9/16 19:28
Not that I can speak Japanese (I am still learning), but I know a thing or two about computers.

You say that the Japanese letters appear as white boxes (with maybe numbers in it). The problem is that you don't have the right fonts installed. I assume you have a Windows operating system? Do you have the administrator rights for it?
by kaapeli (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread