Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Fruit Loaf Transportation 2009/9/25 04:35
Hi guys,

I would like to surprise my Japanese girlfriend with a tasty fruit loaf. Due to the fact that I wonft drag this biscuit my entire journey till Kobe, where she is living, I want to charge an (inexpensive) edelivery servicef during my stop over at Kansai Airport to transfer the fruit loaf to Osaka (not Shin-Osaka) or Kobe and deposit it in a locker or in the service area of JR.

Is that possible? Does anyone know if there such a service is offered? Or can someone suggest any alternatives?

Thanks a lot.
by Luebzer  

takuhaibin 2009/9/25 14:29
Delivery services (takuhaibin) are available from Kansai International Airport, and you could either send it directly to her, your hotel, or another takuhaibin outlet, say one near Osaka or Kobe Station. It would probably cost around 1000 yen and arrive the next day.

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2278.html

Delivery to a locker is highly unlikely if not impossible. First off there would be no way to get you the key, lockers are usually only offered on a daily basis, and there is probably some sort of legal implications involved.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread