Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Video game shops in Nagoya 2009/9/25 14:09
I was wondering if there are any good video game shops in Nagoya or some that are near.
A shop more oriented around retro gaming.
Thanks,
Mahouts
by Mahouts  

... 2009/10/2 08:24
The king of retro gaming is Super Potato and is present mostly in Osaka and Tokyo ILm affraid, BUT, you can always head to a regular neighbourghood and most of them will have a second hand store which catters mainly to manga, video, books and -you guessed it- videogames; many of them retro. It really depends on what youLre looking for, anyway. For a very specific title or console edition you should go to Super Potato, but just to get a -letLs say- Wonderswan and a couple of games any of these stores will do. All in all, Nagoya is a big city and sure thereLs a retro store there or at least one which carries retro stuff.
by aerond rate this post as useful

. 2009/10/2 10:50
what's retro gaming? I bought a game before in sunshine sakae on the level they sell games/movies/music etc. although they are mostly new games. What console are u looking for? If quite old, you can mostly download emulators, if not that old, they'd still be around alot of shops and online shopping.

by jack (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2009/10/2 13:18
Thanks. Where is super Potato at in Osaka and Tokyo? This probably sounds more like the stuff I want. There are some specific titles for the Super Famicom I want.

Jack-
I dont like emulators. I prefer the cartridge, system, and controller. Feels better and I collect them. I am mainly after Super Famicom games. Though I have some famicom, psx,ps2, and dreamcast games I am after as well.
by Mahouts (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread