Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

where is a hospital for tubal reversals? 2009/9/26 08:43
i want to get my tubes untied and i live near tokyo.
by Bonnie Griffin (guest)  

twisted intestine? 2009/9/26 15:09
You mean you're suffering from the twisted bowel? Then go immediately to any hospital in your neighborhood having both a physician and a surgeon where you can get hospitalized in case it's serious!
by mm (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2009/9/26 15:44
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2009/9/26 15:53
I have a feeling that the original poster is talking about male organ...

They say if you had it tied over three years ago it gets very difficult to get it untied properly again. I don't have any place I can recommend, you might want to find a general hospital with English-speaking doctors (such as those listed on the websites of US Embassy in Japan/Tokyo) and look for a specialized clinic from there.
by AK rate this post as useful

not bowel, not male organ... 2009/9/26 16:29
No, Bonnie is a female and has apparently had a tubal ligation, where the Fallopian tubes (between the ovaries and the uterus) are tied off to prevent conception.

The mail version is called a vasectomy.

Apart from clearing that up Bonnie, I'm afraid I can't help you- you need to look for a gynaecological clinic, and your nearest large hospital will probably be able to recommend somewhere if they can't do it themselves.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

oops 2009/9/26 16:30
Oh dear, I meant "the male version"...
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

Whoops 2009/9/26 18:26
Sorry for misunderstanding the question completely!
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread