Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Good places for USD exchange to JPY? 2009/9/26 11:25
Hi, I'm in the Hyogo area--does anyone know if any place has better rates? I was told that one could rate-shop, but I've only seen a couple, and they buy 1 USD at about 87 JPY right now.. it hurts, if you know what I mean.
by fm47  

I know what you mean 2009/9/26 19:29
87 yen to a U.S. dollar right now is not all that bad. The current exchange rate is 89 yen to a U.S. dollar. The yen just got stronger today, again!
by HNL Hawaiian (guest) rate this post as useful

BoH 2009/9/27 21:31
The best exchange rate I ever got was from Bank of Hawaii in Honolulu. It was the spot rate (the rate published in news bulletins). The bank was just trying to get rid of all the yen left by tourists.
by Kato (guest) rate this post as useful

I think all the same 2009/9/27 22:41
this is the rate for Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ http://www.narita-airport.or.jp/exchange_e/index.html and the rate is almost the same between banks. as in tokyo, the rate in airport (narita) and the city is also the same. but I dont know about the rate in japan post bank, you should ask them
by bb (guest) rate this post as useful

internet exchange service 2009/9/29 06:57
by tacochu (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread